Engine Diagnostic Service
Activation of check engine light range from something as simple as UN-tighten gas cap to as serious as a fault in catalytic converters and more. If your check engine light is on It is very important to have your vehicle checked quickly by a service technician at NAPA BP . In case of delay in such inspection could lead to a costly repair down the road.
At NAPA BP once your vehicle’s on-board computer has been scanned by using state of the art equipment and the Digital Codes retrieved, it is time to diagnose the malfunction. Our tech will walk you through what the Digital Codes means and provide the recommendations and quality service you deserve.
Our Diagnostic process includes:
- Courtesy vehicle inspection.
- Inspection of engine components for electrical and vacuum related conditions.
- Computerized Battery and Alternator charging system test.
- Fuel pressure test, spark plugs test, compression test, and more.
- Road test to verify complaint.
- Estimate for repair